Monday, March 26, 2012

Just a random thought

For some reason, I find it strange that the people on The West Wing were still using pagers in season 1, and then some - not all - of them had cellphones in seasons 2 and 3. I know it was during that time when cellphones started booming, but I honestly thought that these people, who are leaders of the most powerful country in the world, would somehow be more technologically advanced than the rest of the world. They'd have things before they're invented. Stupid thought, I know, but it bugs me that they don't have Internet on the go, that only a few of them have cellphones, that information is not readily available anywhere, anytime. We are a spoiled generation!

And, another random thought: the clock ticking in The Oval Office is, if not just a coincidence, simply brilliant. Adds an urgency around anything that happens in that room. Not that it needed any, but I just thought it was brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment