Thursday, August 23, 2012

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

From the title, I thought it would be about Buffy and a bunch of vampires. I was wrong. They have a lot of other creatures too!

Not quite sure why I even started watching Buffy seeing how I'm running out of time for my Doctor Who re-watch; but I can't stop now! I'm only 5 episodes in so I have a long way to go.

Buffy actually somewhat reminds me of Doctor Who –– the crappy special effects, cheesy dialogue/plot-line, the monsters. It also reminds me of Power Rangers.

It's quite interesting so far. Yes, I'm once again attracted to the dark, handsome, and incredibly mysterious character, this time in Angel (David Boreanaz). I'm pretty sure, after I'm done with Buffy (and hopefully my Doctor Who re-watch), I'm gonna start watching Angel and Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment