Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I'm actually watching new shows!

I've just watched the first episode of Orange Is the New Black, and I'm definitely in. I'm currently wondering if I could survive even a day in prison. Anyways, I'm still waiting for the next episodes to be...ready.


In the mean time, I'm giving Arrow a second shot. I have faith, seeing how highly rated it now is, but I'd have to be patient and go through the early episodes. Hopefully I can keep myself interested enough to then watch The Flash, maybe Gotham as well. Constantine is also getting decent ratings so I'm adding it to my future-watch list.

Speaking of comic book shows, I am insanely excited for tomorrow's/tonight's (timezone confusion) Agent Carter! Reviews have been very good and my expectations are high, but I'm confident they will deliver. I just wish for lots and lots of Dominic Cooper/Howard Stark.

Other than Agent Carter, the other show I'm following weekly will be Broadchurch season 2. I'm currently watching the first episode and it's as good as season 1. I have yet to watch the American adaptation, Gracepoint, mostly because the mixed reviews. And I don't know if I'm ready for David Tennant in an American accent.

Hopefully, all of these new, shiny things will keep me from going back to rewatching old shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment