Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

I don't quite know how to spell the title of the show, but it seems that IMDB and Wikipedia agree that it uses "-" instead of "*"


In any case, I watched the pilot a while back, and I thought it was funny, but I haven't had the chance to watch another episode since. However, I finished watching Angel (again) last night, and didn't know what to watch next. This show was one of Netflix's recommendation; and, I thought, since it was already ~10:30, a half-hour comedy seemed like a good thing to watch. I could watch one or two episodes before going to bed.

Well, that was pretty dumb of me because I ended up watching 7 episodes, keeping me awake until around 2 a.m. I think this is one of those shows that is fun to watch, but it won't be a memorable show. It's not bad to have in the background, and it's good for a laugh or two. The characters are pretty clichéd, but James Van Der Beek is hot and I like it when he pokes fun of his Dawson's Creek past. Speaking of, a few months ago I found that show on Netflix and decided to watch it; not a good idea. I think it was shortly after my Gilmore Girls rewatch so I thought shows that I loved in middle school/high school would still be good today. But Dawson's Creek was plain teen drama so I couldn't get through it.

It's a shame that Apartment 23 didn't last; I only have 20-something episodes to watch so I'd need a new show to watch in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment