Thursday, March 7, 2013

PaleyFest 2013: Community


I absolutely adore the gang. The table read was amazing, especially the tango. And the banters and rambles that the cast went on were hilarious. They could have used a better moderator, though. I understand that he wanted a structure to the conversation and he wanted to get to the points he had prepared for, but with this group of people who would just play off of each other so wonderfully and quickly, he just broke the flow of the conversation.

In any case, I'm very excited about the rest of the season. I believe tonight's episode is the thanksgiving episode, in which Jeff meets his father. Speaking of, Jeff's father is played by James Brolin, who also plays Jackson Hunt on Castle, Rick Castle's father. So, as that one audience pointed out, are Jeff and Rick half brothers? How awesome would that be?! And with how much Nathan Fillion loves Community, how awesome would it be if a crossover happened?

And the puppets! It reminds me of Angel's puppet episode. Whatever the puppets turn out to be, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment