Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Iron Man 3 Trailer


I hate being this excited for a movie that won't be out for another 6 months. I have to say, the trailer looks really good; it gets our interest up without giving away plot points. Or maybe it's just because I don't know anything about the comic books, so I really wouldn't know anything from seeing tiny bits of the movie. Then again, what's most interesting to me is Tony Stark's character development. From Iron Man to Iron Man 2, and then The Avengers, we've seen quite a range of Tony Stark's personality. I cannot wait to see how he deals with the aftermath of what happened in The Avengers, which he mentioned in the trailer.

On a sadder note, I hate the fact that they keep destroying his home. From the Iron Man movies to the Stark Tower in The Avengers, it's like he has to keep building a new home every year. And more importantly, that means we don't get to see the awesomeness of a Tony Stark home as often as I'd like. I mean, why won't they just make a whole movie of Stark and Bruce Banner hanging out at the Stark Tower's lab? I'm sure it'll sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment