Monday, October 15, 2012

Freaks and Geeks

I had just found out that Freaks and Geeks is available on Netflix so I decided to watch it. I'm only about 4-5 episodes in and I'm loving it so far. Well, considering that it only lasted 18 episodes, 4-5 episodes is a good chunk of it.

It is quite strange seeing these actors as kids, as I've known most of them from their more recent works. Most of them look exactly the same, though. Well, taller, but the same.

It's a very good coming-of-age show that deals with issues for high school students of certain groups (the freaks and the geeks), but they deal with it well, instead of falling to the stereotypes. I'm really not smart enough to analyze the show further, especially since I'm barely into it at the moment, but it's just a good show.


No comments:

Post a Comment