Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dominic Cooper confirmed to return as Howard Stark?

Agent Carter herself, Hayley Atwell, seems to imply so during an interview with Telegraph:
Now, the wacky actress is hoping to continue with the larks when Dominic Cooper joins her on the set of her forthcoming television series, Agent Carter. “He’s incredibly naughty,” she tells me at the Glamour Women of the Year awards with Next in Berkeley Square. “So I’m going to start the pranks as early as I can. He will come up with some very good ones, too.”
It seems that she's sure that Cooper will be joining her; but what I want to know is how big a role will Howard Stark have in the show? I'm hoping for a co-lead or at least a supporting instead of a guest starring role ala Nick Fury in Agents of SHIELD. I want more Dominic Cooper in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment