Friday, May 9, 2014

AoS season 2 & Agent Carter

ABC has announced that they have renewed Agents of SHIELD for a season 2 and picked up new Marvel show Agent Carter. I expected this news but I'm still happy that it's finally confirmed. The Marvel Cinematic Universe keeps expanding and I'm loving it.

The current rumor is that Agent Carter, which was picked up for a short order season, would be aired midseason, to fill in the break of Agents of SHIELD. That's good news because it means that we wouldn't have the weird breaks like we did this season. And I can't wait how they would keep the two shows connected when one is set in present day and the other is set in the 40s-50s. Since we had a few AoS episodes this season that happen concurrently with Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I'm hoping that they somehow can do the same with Agent Carter. Maybe explore events in the past that's referenced in the movies. 

AoS season finale is this upcoming Tuesday, and I'm sure it's gonna be a big one. I'm really excited for it, and then I'll have these long few months before Guardians of the Galaxy comes out. Luckily, we'll have these two shows to look forward to between GotG and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

No comments:

Post a Comment