Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Justin to guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The first week's guests of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon were announced yesterday. And, of course, Justin Timberlake is set to make an appearance. Actually, it's not just an appearance; Justin would be the lone guest on Friday! The other days are filled with multiple guests and musical guests. So, I'm hoping this means that there will be a lot of sketches, and maybe History of Rap 5? I'm just excited that Justin would pretty much be there the whole show

In a somewhat related news, the spot vacated by Fallon, now Late Night with Seth Meyers, will have fellow SNL alum Fred Armisen as band leader. I didn't know that Armisen is such an accomplished musician. Watched a couple videos linked on the reddit thread about this, and I think it's gonna be pretty cool. I'm assuming he's gonna be incorporated in a lot of Seth's sketches, and hopefully they'll have quite a bit of banter in the show.

I'm really excited about the new Tonight Show and Late Night lineup, and I'll definitely be watching both of them (albeit probably illegally since I'm not in the US anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment