Thursday, April 11, 2013

This is pretty bizarre

I'm a little upset about how the last season of Gilmore Girls turned out to be, and I'm not quite ready to let go of Christopher Hayden just yet, so I'm currently watching the episodes of Private Practice that David Sutcliffe is on. I mostly just watch the scenes that Sutcliffe is a part of and skip through the rest. But, in a strange coincidence, I've seen 3 Whedonverse alums guest starring on the show. First it was Amy Acker (Angel, Dollhouse, The Cabin in the Woods) playing a woman with a dying 7 year old son, 6 months pregnant with a daughter who is the only hope to save her brother. Then, there was Fran Kranz (Dollhouse, The Cabin in the Woods) as a young man who finds out that the woman he loves is his half-sister because their mothers chose the same sperm donor. I'm currently watching episode 2x06, "Serving Two Masters," where Alexis Denisof (Angel, Dollhouse, The Avengers) plays a man with two wives, unknowing of each other's existence, both pregnant (side note: I adore Denisof's accent). All three were in Dollhouse that aired after their Private Practice roles. And, all three are starring in the upcoming Whedon movie Much Ado About Nothing (which I'm very excited about).

I realize that this post is pointless. I just thought it was mildly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment