Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm all caught up!


Spent my weekend with Matthew Perry and gang, and I am now ready for the next episode! Which, I believe, will be the Bradley Whitford episode! I like seeing Matthew's friends guest star (I adore Lauren Graham), and I can't wait for the Courteney Cox episode that they just shot recently. The pictures they tweeted [1, 2, 3, 4] just make me want to watch Friends again.

Yes, I am disappointed that Ryan King said Manchester City is going take the Premier League trophy again, but I'm gonna let that slide; he doesn't care about soccer. The show itself has been good. I think I'm in denial of the fact that I relate to these people, quite a bit. I mean...they're crazy! And I'm not! Right?! Anyways... The show is endearing, although there are scenes that are quite cringeworthy and cliched that I skipped through. Here's hoping the ratings picked up so the show can go on (heh) longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment