Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Initial Reactions: Arrow


I've only watched the first episode, so this is just my first thoughts watching the show. I know they have a lot to tell us, to introduce the characters, settings, and events to viewers; but I'm not a fan of voice-over narrations. They always seem lazy and dull. And I guess I shouldn't expect much from an action show, but I find it lacking smart dialogue/scenes. A lot of the conversations and plot points are clichés. Him doing the Robin Hood is just one of them.

The only thing that I find slightly interesting is what I assume is their main arc, what happened during that accident, what happened on that island, and what's the mom doing? I'm gonna give it a few episodes to turn me around, but I find the pilot to be...boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment